<VV> eum speaker update

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 04 Oct 2004 09:58:17 -0700

Thanx Hanx - I agree - We have discontinued the Custom Autosound radios
(same as Uncle Cal sells) because of numerous quality and warranty
problems. When I wanted a GOOD stereo/cd player for the Greenbriar I
went to a stereo store an, for less money, ended up with a great system.
Now I can really hear Primus! Lon

www.corvairunderground.com