<VV> She's not croaking

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hey people it's me again!

First my car now has a name it's "RANA" (Frog in Italian) made official by my friend in Belize.
  Rana seems to be having electrical difficulties.  I re-tested the battery it's getting 12.53 volts, the black and yellow wire to the coil is only putting out 1.53 volts so my coil is only getting 1.53 volts.  Now I'm now electronic genius but it seems to me that if the battery is producing 12.53V that wire should be giving off 12.53V to the coil.
  Now I disconnected the the harness at the connector, just in front of the ignition connector, and tested (with a test light) and some of those were lighting but some were not.  If I'm not a total doorknob the big red wire is the positive battery connection in that connector and it should make the light come on...Well it doesn't!
  Somebody please tell me something that makes sense here and then tell me how to fix it.  Pa-Leeeee-zzzz.
Alesia
Greasy, Grimy but not defeated just at a stale mate.