<VV> Vice/Vise Spell Check? (humor)

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:47:32 EDT

Doc,
       True!  Thanks for the correction.  Spell check is good for checking
typing errors wherein you transpose letters (like "hte" instead of "the") or
simple spelling errors (like "brak" instead of "brake").  But it won't warn you
when you substitute one real word for another real word.
       Regards,
       Frank Burkhard