<VV> Blower Bearing

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:00:40 -0700

Mark - If catestrophic und unexpected failure of this item was common
(I've NEVER heard of it until you mentioned it) then an argument could
be made. Unfortunatly every blower bearing failure I've ever had gave
thousands of miles of warnings (usually 10's of thousands of miles!). I
can't say I ever recall hearing of a blower bearing failure that
occurred without any warning. So now what do we do? Lon

www.corvairunderground.com