<VV> Thanks to all who replied

Bob Wilson nrfd17@firehousemail.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks  to all of you who replied about the interchangability of corvair starters.

It sounds like they are easy to rebuild.

Here is what mine is doing....when you turn the key... I hear a slight click....then nothing. I have checked all the connections both on the battery and the starter.  All are tight. The nose cone seems to be intact.

When I turn the ignition key....the lights will dim  as long as i have the key turned.

Any suggestions as to what may possibly be wrong.

Once again...thanks in advance to all who offer suggestions.

Bob Wilson

62 700 cpe
61 greenbriar
84 monte carlo (diesel)
86 monte carlo (cl)
92 riviera
95 riviera SC
91 Imperial
95 Lumina APV

THE LATEST ON LADDER 49
Enter Contests, See the Trailer & More
http://www.firehouse.com/ladder49/

GET THE BEST FIREFIGHTING CONTENT & FEATURES
Join Firehouse.com's MembersZone Today
http://cms.firehouse.com/launch/
GET IN THE ACTION TODAY!