<VV> License Plates

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:37:50 -0500

	I've just about come to the conclusion that historic plates and
insurance is not the way to go for me.  I want to drive and enjoy my
car.  The stipulation that I only use my Monza only for  "club meetings
and activities, parades, and other functions of public interest'' ,
which I would need to conform to in the state of Texas, would leave me
wondering why I went to such considerable trouble and expense to
restore my four door.

	The insurance will allow me only 2000 miles per year.  I plan to drive
between 4-8 thousand per year.   Who could walk by the best car in the
garage and not wish that they could take it for a spin?  Honestly!

	Thanks to everyone who wrote to me with advise about the plates.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K
(soon to be out of group red for the first time in twelve years)

'94 Probe GT 5-Sp (2.5L / 164 hp)
'01 Dodge Durango SLT (4.7L /  235 hp)

Corvairium II