<VV> Benefits of CORSA Membership

Mark airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:21:40 -0400

There's more to CORSA membership than just the CC and a membership card.
Harry/Mike and/or the board ought to pipe in here with a list of
benefits, not the least of which is the insurance for club events. Just
imagine what would happen to you and everyone at an event that wasn't
insured, and some idiot hurt themselves and sued everyone in sight. I
could go on, but will leave it to others to add to this.

-Mark