<VV> VV Origin of Corvair name Ok I was wrong

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:33:24 -0500

 Ok then, Corvette + Belair = Corvair....sure, fine, that works I suppose. I
guess after all these years I have pronounced it improperly too.  So what you
are all saying is it is really Corv-Air and not Cor-Vair.......sure.....sure
  Now I must digress to a Corvette morality tale:

One day a mouse was wandering throught the woods and heard a cry for help,
  Coming upon the source of the cries he finds an elephant stuck in a hole,
  The mouse says to the elephant, " I'll be back in ten minutes  "
  In ten minutes the mouse is back with a rope and a Corvette.
  The mouse tells the elephant to tie the rope around himself, the mouse hooks
the rope to the Corvette and pulls the elephant free.
  The elephant thanks the mouse and promises to return the favor..........
   Some time passes and one day the elephant hears a cry for help
   The elephant discovers the mouse stuck in a hole. He  imediately whips out
his **** (genitalia) and tells the mouse "climb up this"
    The mouse climbs out to freedom and thanks the elephant.

The moral to the story is  if you have a big **** (genitalia) you don't need a
Corvette! (sorry, couldn't resist)

   SO YOU SEE I will call my cars Cor-Vairs and nothing else.......now I am
going outside, turn the key to ON and listen to the radio and burn the points
up.......pretty slow day here in Ioway..........

                                                John Miller