<VV> RE: Steering box rebuild or replace

corvair@corvairmotorsports.com corvair@corvairmotorsports.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:04:26 -0700

Jason,

Why not just purchase a NEW fast ratio steering box from Corvair
Motorsportsm for $325, it's worth it. Also, we have shocks in stock.

Rick Stansbury
http://www.corvairmotorsports.com/
Corvair Motorsports

As all are aware I'm going through this old Corvair one piece at a
time.  My next project will be the steering box and shocks.

I've replaced a lot of shocks in my time, so don't think I have any
questions about that.  But the corvair steering box is all new to me.
SO... All knowing VV, I've compiled some pictures and a video (You
know I love those digital video recorders) and I was hoping you guy's
could give me a little advise before I start wrenching.  See the link
below...