<VV> Central Florida Show - Wolf

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:19:45 EDT

I am writing to apologize to everyone whom I told that I planned on attending
the Old Town show this weekend. My order backlog is just too big to take any
time out of the shop. While I would certainly like to sell more and see you
again, I feel that current orders are more important. So, if you were planning
on being at the show to buy some carbs or sell me some cores, please drop me a
note and we'll work something out. Apologies, but the downtime from the two
hurricanes was just too much. (We finally got the last of the hundreds of tree
limbs removed this past weekend). Thanks to everyone for their patience and
understanding.
The Carbmeister