<VV> Last Chance on 1964 air sedan

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:19:44 EDT

This is my last offering of a white/red 1964 PG sedan with factory air.
Engine is out and is incorrect for the car, otherwise complete with very good
interior, excellent trim, tires, and glass and fair body(restorable except for hood
and possibly a front quarter due to rust). Can be trailered or dollied away,
or will deliver for $1 a mile round trip within a reasonable distance of
central Florida (between Tampa and Orlando). $600 firm with engine, or $500 without
(or 46/40 good late model carb cores). If not purchased this month, I am
planning to remove the a/c and sell it as a unit, and part out the car as time
permits. (I think the a/c is probably worth more than what I am asking for the
whole thing)? Thanks for the space, and private replies only please.
Grant Young