<VV> COMMERCIAL BULLITEN

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:41:41 -0700

Just a short note - As of Saturday, Corvair Underground Inc. has aquired
all the inventory of Corvair Country of Sacramento. This is a
substantial new parts inventory - in fact, possibly second only to ours
on the West Coast. There is also a substantial used parts inventory as
well. We want to thank Mike Peters, owner of Corvair Country, for his
dedication to the local Corvair owners these past 30+ years.  Mike
always ran a class operation and we appreciate his offering us this
unique opportunity.

Over the next month we'll be putting more information on our website
about this purchase. Thanks for the time - Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com