<VV> Corvair Firsts

jjcole@triton.net jjcole@triton.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:21:15 -0400 (EDT)

The Falcon name was used on a van.  It is essentially the same thing as an
Econoline.

There's a '64 in the barn where all my Vairs are stored.  It is badged as
a Falcon and the owner's manual says Falcon.

Do a google search on Ford Falcon Van and you'll find pictures and even
brochures showing the different trim levels.

John