<VV> Brake Problem Solved

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 10 00:54:40 EDT 2005

I do not recall who posted it as it was 4 or 5 yrs back.  A difference was
noted in the depth of the 1/3 circle at the top of the shoes.  The reman
shoes (at least the ones he was working with) were not as deep a cut as the
original GM shoes.  This might very well be where the problem comes from.

I have a picture of that somewhere.  Send me a private if you want to see
it.

Later, JR