<VV> exchange list

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:01:23 EDT 2005

Chuck and all,
It may not have all you list but the Care and Feeding of your Corvair
guide available from the vendors has many of these common part numbers
listed so you can take the
P/N for a  part to a FLAPS and ask for what you need.
Very helpful to have on hand and easily fits in a glovebox or about
anywhere.
-Geoff Johnson