<VV> new car for me - towing - duct tape

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 13:07:22 EDT 2005

You are not properly Corvair obsessed!  I love duct tape as much as the next guy but you have to get the repro owners manual plastic bag, you just have to.  I almost bid on an old transistor radio the other day just because it says "Corvair" on it.  Now THAT's properly obsessed.

------------------------------
Hey all,
Now I'm just a girl so what do I know... but why all the talk about wheel
alignment and whether to tow it backwards or forward?  Rent an auto transporter
not a dolly from u-haul for about $50 and be done with it!  All the wheels will
be off the ground and that seems to remedy the problem.
As for the plastic owners manual storage bag... I'm making my storage bag out
of duct tape seems only fitting for a 39 and 10/12th year old car after all
duct tape fixes everything and the hugh Chilton manual that was thrown it with
the car, did I mention that the manual is useless, is about to become a purse.

Alesia