Questions on Boost Re: <VV> Smitty's Dual Carb Turbo

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 13:17:40 EDT 2005

Hey Smitty and Bill,
    Great pics of a GREAT job!  I'll have to abdicate my "Fabricator Throne"
and allow you to usurp me, Smitty!(:-)
    Since the stock single YH is probably the main way that Chevy used to
limit boost, adding a progressively linked second YH is a GREAT way around that
limit.  So tell us just what kind of boost pressure you can now develop?  I
hope you've got something better to measure boost pressure than that crappy old
stock gauge that the factory saddled us with.
    Frank "waiting with bated breath" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/16/05 6:27:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, whubbell at cox.net