<VV> Tilt Steering Column for an FC?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 25 10:07:58 EDT 2005

As I recall (having seen such a setup) it is a modified combination of
Corvair parts and some other parts from a tilt/tele column out of a pre
'69 vintage GM car (no column-key system). At this point in history,
you're talking about some pretty hard-to-get parts. All I can say is
(seriously) good luck!

-Mark C