<VV> "CORVAIR DECADE" book

TONY FIORE tonycorsa at juno.com
Fri Apr 29 10:01:19 EDT 2005

To All CORSA Friends;
Especially to those living in Southwest Florida -----
Remember that I still have some copies of the LATEST
printing of the "Corvair Decade", which is the 25th Anniversary Edition,
for sale.
        If you wish to have a copy of it signed by me, I will be at the
monthly meeting of Gulfcoast Corvairs on Sat., May 22 at 1 PM. Call me at
(941)- 926-2525, for directions. If you don't have a copy of the book,
bring $45 for a copy of the latest edition.
If you can't make meeting, mail book  with return postage to 5549
Tewkesbury PL, Sarasota,FL  34241
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"