Fwd: Re: <VV> oil filter and alternator mount bolts...(now humor)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 23:26:07 EDT 2005

Which reminds me of Mr. Burns turning to Smithers who has just
questioned his ability to successfully do a brain transplant using the
brain of Homer for his Frankenstein monster, "Well, it's not like it's
rocket science."

Stephen Upham

One of my favorite lines from any movie is from
"Roxanne," where the dumbest fireman on the planet
asked Steve Martin: "Well, it's not like she's a
rocket scientist anyways. So what does she do?" and
Martin comes back with "Well, sh'e a rocket
scientist."
CK