<VV> Outcome of Buick station wagon for sale at Portland - no Corvair

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Tue Aug 2 12:00:27 EDT 2005

For those of you who might be interested:
I drove this wagon out to Portland; with the plan of selling it there & taking the train back to Milwaukee.  Apparently nobody there was interested (or my cellphone had roaming issues).
I had a previous offer from another list member, in Minneapolis.  I stopped off on the way out for his family to look it over.  If I had no offers out west, he offered to purchase it; then to fly out & drive it back.
We concluded this deal at the train station in MPLS.

Thanks for a good convention,
Andy K.