<VV> Re: blow up about questions about electric fans

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Aug 5 02:44:24 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Forman" <Larry at forman.net>
Subject: <VV> Re: blow up about questions about electric fans

> Hi Trisha,
> I can understand how Tom felt.  I have been following this on VV and
> FastVairs and at least one comment in particular made ME mad!
//// Furthermore, I was pretty impressed with
> Tom's work and so were some others.  It just takes time and unfortunately
> thick skin for uncalled-for comments.  All this should continue to die
down
> with time and exposure.
>
>//// The silver lining is that this thread related to Tom's work has
generated a
> TON of good questions and people talking about Tom's work,
>
> ////The best thing for Tom is to continue to do good work and DRIVE and
show
> his car/s and their performance.
>
> ////So please hang in there for the long haul.  After this is over, the
ride
> should be worth the effort, just like Corvairs.
>
> Larry
*********
Good Post, Larry ....   as a small mfg ourselves, the above is oh so true
... whoever said " build a better mousetrap ... " failed to mention that you
also need a huge marketing budget to attract people to beat a path to your
door.

Now if some youthful (g) energentic, enthusiastic, efflusive spirit ( hey,
how about Larry Foreman !! ) would get together about 12 or 15 inquisitive
corvair types, I for one have $50 or so I would throw at group-getting one
of his fan kits and try it out and report on the results here from time to
time .....

reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes.