<VV> Corvette Guy interested in my Corvair

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 19:22:05 EDT 2005

I work with a Corvette Guy who said he would like to buy my Corsa. Could it
be that there is a Corvette guy who also likes Corvairs?  Should I be
concerned he has some ulterior motive.  He didn't even blink when I told him
I wouldn't take less than $5500.

Out of all the factory options it came with, the only thing he could use on
a Corvette, would be the telescoping steering column, so I'm sure he
wouldn't pay that much for the car, if that's all he wants.

He claims he just wants another project to play with.  Since this car came
with so many options when new, plus it has the original engine, trans and
axle (protecto plate to back it up) and has a lot of documentation from the
original owner, I would be glad to see him restore it to original, if that
is what he plans on doing.

Should I trust my Corvair to a Corvette Guy??

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member