<VV> VV archives

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Fri Aug 5 21:02:24 EDT 2005

No! The "official" VV archives are at:

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

While there is not a "search" feature, you can easily sort by "subject" and get awfully close to the thread you're looking for.

A VV'er is also archiving VV posts on his website WITH a search feature, though I'm sorry I don't have that website URL handy - I'm sure he'll jump in on this thread.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv