<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 71

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Aug 6 10:19:35 EDT 2005

>He said he was going to
>have my license revoked permantely and have my car towed and said I
>didn't know who I was messing with.

I must agree. Call the local police and describe what happened. This gets
the incident on the record and lays the groundwork for a possible
"harassment" or "stalking" charge if he does try to do something on his
own. If you do not want to involve LEA (law enforcement authorities), talk
to an attorney. Transfer the problem to a professional.

Padgett