<VV> Convention Report?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 10:28:28 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/7/2005 10:24:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh at owt.com
writes:

Question  about Econorun catagories:  If you have a four carburetor engine
but  two of the carbs are disconnected, is it a four or a two carb car?  Just

curious.
RonH

>From an official standpoint - I don't know. From a technical standpoint, I
think it should remain in a four carb class. Two reasons. The 140 motor has a
higher compression ratio - at least as rated -(In theory, allowing better
mileage) Number 2 - No 140 ever gets into the secondaries on an Econorun  anyway!
- Seth