<VV> Body Letters Alphabet soup

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Fri Aug 12 14:06:30 EDT 2005

I think a nice clean low miles manual transmission Citation X-11 hatch would make a cool addition to this Corvair owner's garage. I'd be the only one with one at the local cruise night! And there's a ton of performance parts available for it.

Not to mention that I have a set of five new 205-70R13 (Citation X size) tires sitting here (not white letter though).

Les
======
Message: 6