<VV> Has anyone on the list BOUGHT Tom's cooling system

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 12 17:52:45 EDT 2005

On Aug 12, 2005, at 6:18 AM, Crawford Rose wrote:

> There is nothing more to say about the Scalzi fan product until
> someone ponies up and buys one or accepts Bob Helt's challenge to
> measure the product under controlled conditions. HAS ANYONE ON THE
> LIST BOUGHT ONE? Well?

That's a fair statement.  If you want to make that argument - that just
talking about it is a waste of time when there is a plan to properly
test it - go ahead.  Saying the topic doesn't belong on VV is
incorrect.

I'll add that the stock fan is deficient, according to Chevy engineers
who accepted as a design limitation of the stock turbo cars that they
could not be cooled with the existing fan.  I would think their opinion
carries some weight.

The fact that we have two separate projects in the test phase is pretty
interesting.  I see each having possibilities depending on application.

--Bryan