RE <VV> Ignition switch replacement?

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 16:57:38 EDT 2005

Hello Gurus:

Went to start the 64 Monza and got nothing from the
starter department.

Once in the past the ignition switch failed to operate
properly and I was advised to change it. Now's the
time.

I seem to recall that there are other Chevrolet
ignition switches that can be used...like from a
Chevelle or a Nova. Does anyone have handy a crossover
list in case I get the usual, "corvair what?" from the
sweet young thing at my FLAPS?

Arjay Morgan
64 Monza convert -- baking in the Florida sun