<VV> Smitty and Helen - the Trip from Hell continues.....

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 23:31:58 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/15/2005 3:12:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
UltraMonzaWest at aol.com writes:
<<Why can't the Conventions be held
during a COOLER  period of the year?  June...even the end of June was much
cooler across the country.....>>

Matt,
You mean like LAST YEAR in KY? It was still hot, although not near as hot as
this year... and we still had several people complain that their kids were
still in school or were missing the last days/week of school... mostly people
from the Yankee states boardering "the Great White North", a.k.a. Canuck-dom....
and even a Canuck or two, from what I remember... it WAS nice camping weather,
though.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)