<VV> electronic corvair conversion

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 10:08:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/16/2005 2:21:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:
<<To be followed by the hydrogen economy.>>

Oh GOODY! I can't wait.... I'll paint the '61 silver and call it the
"Hindenbrier".... stick a big propeller on the rear, attached to the crank pulley...
charge $45/ride... NO SMOKING, PLEASE.
;-)
It would be my own Chitty-chitty-bang-bang....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)