<VV> Clocks: One is Fast, One is Slow

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 22:13:17 EDT 2005

I recently installed two GM NOS clocks. One is in my 67 coupe, located in the
center of the cluster (this is NOT a Corsa dash)...this clock runs fast; it
picks up approximately 5-Minutes every 24-hours. The other is a dash-top
mounted unit, residing in a Greenbrier; this clock looses about 5-minutes every
24-hours. QUESTION: do either have a "Slower-Faster" adjustment (like most wall
clocks)?  Or, for at least the fast one, has anyone had success dropping the
supply voltage through the use of an inline resister?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions offered,
Mike Mauro