<VV> Decode body plate help

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 16 22:29:19 EDT 2005

Heather,

Kent Sullivan's www.corvairkid.com has an excellent breakdown on the body
tags.

Here's what I was able to decipher from the tag.

ST 66-10767 = 66 Corvair Corsa Convertible
WRN = Willow Run Production Car      636 =??Body Number 636??
TR 758 = Corsa Black Interior        R-2 PAINT = ??Regal Red Exterior??
W5Y = If I read Kent's site correctly, then W is for tinted from windshield,
and the 5Y is for Custom Deluxe Front & Rear Seat Belts with Front
Retractors

How close does this match up with your car?

Regards,
Joel