<VV> Clocks: One is Fast, One is Slow

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 22:17:35 EDT 2005

I've got the same problem one fast and one slow.  Supposedly, they are
supposed to self adjust...  Well, when you advance or retard the timing (can
I say that?), the clock is supposed to adjust its speed.  after a few
adjustments, it should run at the right speed.  In reality, the clocks are
only right by accident - sometimes.

Later, JR