<VV> Reupholstering seats

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 10:45:45 EDT 2005

--- "N. Joseph Potts" <pottsf at msn.com> wrote: Many of
us prefer the older design of
> seat. If you can still get
> your 65 seats, or replacements for them, I'd suggest
> you reupholster THEM in
> the 65 livery, and your car will be consistent with
> the rest of itself.
> Joe Potts

 And there are those of us who would rather sit on a
milk crate than those horrible '66 and earlier seats!
I find the '67 - 9 Astro Buckets feel much better with
spirited driving. The one caveat, is that they do seem
to fit those of us on the lower end of the weight
scale a little better.
 You can get a '68 vert rear seat cover from your
favorite vendor, that will match your fronts.

 Mike
 YS-117