<VV> Motorcycle transplants?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 15:19:39 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/17/2005 11:58:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

> Also not sure what to do about a differential but I'd
> >think of something, more than likely.
> >tony..

*****

Tony,  the engines are rotated 90 deg.    the Counter sprocket mounts a
U-Joint / C-V Joint  to a driveshaft and back to a Datsun 510  IRS  from the
70's...or a newer similar unit...

1100-1300  cc is the normal on the street...but 600cc 4's  scream!  as
well....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug