<VV> RE: Racers Reunion

Jim Steigerwaldt Jimstg at zbzoom.net
Wed Aug 17 20:47:26 EDT 2005

Just some added info on directions. First if travelling on I-79 whether North or South, get off at the Mars (Rt228) Exit. Turn Left if coming from the South, Right if coming from the North - stay in the Middle lane, go straight at Traffic light + 3 more lights - turn Right. The restaurant that we ate at last year ( Braddocks) went out of Business, it is now Premanti Bros., with the Hampton Inn right beside it.

If travelling on the Pa. Turnpike (I-76), get off at Exit 28,
(new number) Cranberry, go North onto Rt19, and go to the 2nd. Traffic Light, Turn Left + 3 more lights - (See above)

This info is ONLY for directions to the Hampton Inn, Cranberry Twp., Pa.

Jim Steigerwaldt
66 Monza Group Red