<VV> Corsa Oregon-Corvair College

antkoto antkoto at bctonline.com
Fri Aug 19 18:44:02 EDT 2005

We are planning a fun time.  Please pre-register so we know how many persons  to plan for.

Duane Wentlandt

CORSA OREGON CORVAIR COLLEGE 2005

New location this year.   Register early to reserve your spot.

When: September 24, 2005 (Saturday)

Where: Steve Brown and Gloria too new huge shop at 32829 S.W. Unger Road in Cornelius, Oregon Phone 503-628-0291.

Cost: $5.00 per person or FREE to all club members that pre-register and/or any person that pre-registers and assisted with the 2005 Corsa Convention.  Including but not limited to assistants with the car show, concours, hospitality, registration, security, trophies, auto cross, set up, vendors or any activities or function connected with the convention.  In other words if you helped in anyway and you pre-register by September 7th, it is no cost for you.

Bring: Chairs, desert and or/a salad.  Plus cars, parts, supplies or whatever, that is for sale.

Register: At the club meeting in September or before September 7th, 2005 by calling Barb Sizemore at 360-247-7413 or e-mail Corvair at TDS.net .

Corvair College Itinerary

8:00 to 9:00                  Swap meet set up (light snacks provided, free swap spaces)

9:00 to 3:00                  Swap meet-bring cars, parts and other items for sale or trade

11:00 to Noon              Lunch (main course, drinks, plates, napkins, eating utensils provided by the club)

Noon to 12:45             Gary Baldwin and friends-How in the world did this part break? and the fix?  (What went horribly wrong with this part)

1:00 to 1:45                  Kent Sullivan-Corvair-a limited historical view of researched items.

2:00 to 2:45                 Mike Mehl-Hoses, fittings and gadgets Oh My! (Setting up a shop with air and other  related subjects)