<VV> E-85

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 21 21:21:43 EDT 2005

id watch it on your dakota! or at least make sure your corvair is still
running before you try it on your truck, way to many sensors on the truck

check your owners manual....

i dont think you will get enough e85 with out changing the jets, putting in
an electric fuel pump to prevent vapor lock, and adding a good filter to
catch all the gunk left from the dino-gas that the ethanol will clean out.

Thanks!

Joe,