<VV> new "TransVair" owner question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 23 20:06:04 EDT 2005

I'm generally in the "travel light" camp.  The three items I'd consider
most important are:

  - CORSA roster
  - Cell phone
  - Visa card

With a PG you're best off inspecting and replacing the fan belt
periodically, once a year or so.  If you like, carry one of those for a
spare, along with a "bentwrench" to replace it.  You can find a longer
answer in the Corvair Basics manual, I also have part of that at
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tools.html
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa