<VV> The Black Cloud

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 17:04:34 EDT 2005

Smitty says:  I felt kind of bad this morning when I went out to the
garage and opened the big door.  Kicked the wagon in the wheel and said
"get up".  Wagon says, what do you mean, get up.  I'm sick, don't you
remember?  I said, yeah I know but we got work to do.  I can't work.  I
have only 5 cylinders and a sick transmission.  I can't go to work.  I
said, sure you can, you're tough, you're a Corvair.  Wagon says what do
we have to do?  I said, Spike let me down last night.  We were over in
Hampton at the Club Social and he go a short circuit.  Darn near melted
down.  C'mon get up.  We got to go flat tow him back.  Wagon says, use
the Spyder.  Don't even go there wagon.  You know the Spyder is a wimp
garage queen and doesn't even have a hitch.  Use the Grape.  Can't.
Inspection has expired while we were out west.  C'mon get up.  How about
the Rampy.  Mom's got it taking her stupid dog to the Vet.  C'mon let's
go.
        Wagon groans but starts quickly and runs as smoothly as one could
expect on 5 cylinders.  We go to Hampton and drag Spike home.  What's
next??????