<VV> power glide dash selector removal

Arthur Landis MONZA63MO at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 24 16:05:27 EDT 2005

I got the selector disconnected.  Thanks for the tips.  Now what's the
secret for getting the panel out?  I obviously have something still
connected up in back of the panel but I can't for the life of me find it.
The panel is pretty loose but not yet free.  Here's what all I removed so
far:  sheet metal screws from the face, headlight and wiper knobs, speedo
cable, heater controls, shifter selector, gas gage connections, lights.
There is no clock in this dash panel but it fees like the center of the
panel is connected to something.  Any ideas?  What am I not seeing?

Thanks again.

Art in Missouri
'66 Sport Sedan
140/PG