<VV> For Sale: 65 Corsa Coupe in mid-restoration

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 16:48:36 EDT 2005

No...really though...here's the story
Bought this car last November, and began a semi-resto on it. It's a SOLID 65 Corsa. I have rust-proofed the floors and engine com. with POR-15, and finished the 110 that came with the car. All of the old cruddy brakes and wheel cyls, etc have been removed, and the car is ready to have the new brakes installed.
it has a good looking 4 speed with it, and I have MANY new parts to help you finish the car (the starter, alt, harm bal, and brakes need to be bought still)
All in this list is either installed or included:
Rebuilt Carbs,
New clutch
Bolted Flywheel
4 speed
New Clutch cable
New U-joints in half-shafts
One set of Four Vette Rally rims
new fuel lines for carbs
New Main body Harness
New Engine Co. Harness
New Fuel pump
New Engine Mount
Restored the fan (tumbled and painted with high-temp)
I'm sure there is more, but that is what I can think of right now. if you have questions, call me and I'll answer ANY questions you may have.
The car does not roll at this point. the engine and trans are out. also all of the brakes removed. there are options there, and I know you Vair guys all have ways of moving unmovables.
The car is in great shape...it needs a paint job, but I have started body work. There is no rust through on the body except for the trunk by the wheel wells(NOT bad at ALL) and the passenger floor will need to be replaced (though, I have welded patches in, and POR-15 is covering everything.
Questions...just ask
Asking 1000 OBO. I bought the car for 850, and have put a LOT of wirk into it. I think it's worth it for a great mid-resto solid car. I'm open to any other offers.
Thanks,
Ryan
Oh, and make sure you ask for RYAN when you call. I just moved to the place I'm at, and it's not my house so I wouldn't want to have anyone else here confused.
(763)531-1967 (Ryan) I am in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota

CONTACT: Ryan Verthein

PHONE: (763)531-1967

LOCATION: Bovey MN