<VV> For Sale: 65 Corsa Coupe in mid-restoration

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Tue Aug 30 17:58:15 EDT 2005

...Are there practical ways of turning  a Corvair with "power train"
absent, (axles present) into a "roller" (trailerable). I vaguely
remember reading of a technique described perhaps in my Fitch book
(loaned out, not returned!) I have a FC 1962 Van in NW Nevada  destined
for "cannibalization" the will have to loaded on trailer for transport
to the junkyard.

Bill