<VV> Convention issue of Communique

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Aug 31 14:02:48 EDT 2005

Hank - I knew you were just trying to cause trouble so I toned the
response down. I realize that causing trouble is your middle name (and
that's a long middle name by the way). I'll be looking forward to seeing
you in PA next weekend and then  in NC about a month later. At which
event would you like me to kick your behind?
Don't forget the barbecue.  Oh, and because I hate those evil emoticons,
no one will know if I'm serious or not, so I'll just say
bite...................oh you know.
Unca Lonald