<VV> Re: 65-66 differences

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Dec 2 02:23:50 EST 2005

Springs are the same for '65 and '66. See my article in this month's
Communique... Or on my web site, www.corvairkid.com. Item #2 under "What's
New?" (Already have an update to the content, just sent in by Mike McKeel.)

I'm pretty sure the air dam was introduced to help clamp the front end down
at higher speeds. The rear weight bias doesn't do the car any favors so the
dam helps some.

--Kent