<VV> What to do...small projects.

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Dec 2 09:16:17 EST 2005

Depends what you mean by "small", and how forgiving your family/landlord is
about doing car stuff indoors.  For what it is worth, years ago I tore down,
cleaned, and completely rebuilt a 4-speed transmission and differential and
cleaned and painted all the parts of an engine in a 3 bedroom apartment.  As
soon as spring came, I carried all the engine parts downstairs in boxes and
rebuilt the engine over 2 days in the parking lot.

Of course, the job also included rebuilding all the "small stuff"
(carburetors, generator, starter, etc.)

Bill Hubbell