<VV> Engine Oil on a brand new fanbelt

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 13:46:57 EST 2005

Belts don't cost THAT much.  Put a fresh one on - install the OP sender,
drive it to the nearest "quarter" car wash and spray the heck out of the
engine compartment with the soapy wand - then a rinse.  Maybe tie a plastic
bag over the alt and dist - or at least avoid direct spray of those
components.

Oh, clean the old belt and keep it for a spare.

Later, JR