<VV> RE: Working in strange places & doing stupid things

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 14:02:02 EST 2005

Well I guess I've done a bit of that too. _Laundry  Room Garage picture -
Webshots_ (http://community.webshots.com/photo/110361900/110367541bKghMS)   The
wife was not happy folding clothers  next to my future 140. Needless to say I
was banned afterward from the Laundry  room.
    On another note I have had the Vair put  away for the winter for about a
month and a half. I have it in a storage shed. I  went yesterday to start it
up and warm it up like I do all winter and surprise  it was a no start. I
cranked til I figured it was flooded then gave up and took  the battery and went
home dejected. Then this morning a light bulb went off, I  remember doing
something to keep it from starting. I topped the charge off on  the battery and
headed out again. To my surprise I found out how good a Corvair  starts when you
have the coil wire attached!!! OK go ahead and laugh!!! How many  of you have
done the same thing? Fess up lets hear more stupid  tricks!!!
Hope I gave ya a laugh!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
Ron T
62 Monza 140+