<VV> Engines and marriage proposals

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun Dec 4 19:15:11 EST 2005

Let's see,
Wife No. 2 aka: "The Little Red Head" is willing to help me do most anything
on the Corvair and she's an expert at pumping the brake pedal for bleeding
them. She will hold a wrench or bolt for me to get it started. However, the
last time she was holding a wrench on a nut while I tightened it I learned
not to use the impact gun! She flew out the door like a red whirling
dervish. I guess 110 pounds against 400 doesn't work out that well!

Rick Norris